- Every publication sent will be given to a reviewer in that field of study who has years of experience in teaching and research.
- The reviewer will remain unidentified to the author throughout the review process.
- The outcome of the review process will determine if the article will be published or not.
- If the article is accepted, an acceptance letter will be forwarded to the corresponding author, notifying him/her of the publication.
- The review is expected to take approximately one month.
- The authors will be notified when we published online with a publication link.
- Authors are requested to submit only their own and original research papers.